StekloMir LLP has located its production in four branches: Pavlodar, Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Ust-Kamenogorsk. The total area of production facilities used directly for production purposes is more than 25,000 sq.m.
Innovative, high-precision, and high-performance equipment from leading European manufacturers is installed and successfully operates at our production facilities:
- Six automatic lines (Bystronic, LISEC) with sealing robots for the production of insulating glass units (maximum size 3210 mm.*6000 mm, thickness up to 100 mm, with the possibility of manufacturing insulating glass units with indents (steps) on four sides: 1 side up to 150 mm, 2,3,4 sides up to 1000 mm);
- Six glass cutting lines (LISEC, HEGLA, Intermac) with automatic glass loaders (maximum size 3210 mm.*6000 mm.);
- Three tempering glass lines (North Glass) with milling (bending) and tempering function (maximum size 3210 mm.*6000 mm, milling - 2500 mm.*2800 mm.);
- Two glass (enamel) painting lines (Rollmac) of maximum size 2600 mm.*5200 mm;
- Two ovens for the production of laminated glass (triplex) the maximum size of 2500 mm.*4800 mm;
- Eight machining centers (Brembana, Bystronic, Intermac, Busetti, Bottero) for the processing of glass edges, drilling holes, and technological cutouts (maximum size 3300 mm.*6000 mm);
- equipment for installing decorative glazing beads (glazing bars) and pressure valves in insulating glass units, and other equipment for glass processing.
These facilities allow our company to produce an extensive range of the most various glass products in large quantities and on customers' terms.