SterloMir has a large fleet of equipment for the production of a wide range of glass products:
- Six automatic lines (Bystronic, LISEC) with sealing robots for the production of insulating glass units (maximum size 3210 mm.*6000 mm, thickness up to 100 mm, with the possibility of manufacturing insulating glass units with indents (steps) on four sides: 1 side up to 150 mm, 2,3,4 sides up to 1000 mm);
- Six glass cutting lines (LISEC, HEGLA, Intermac) with automatic glass loaders (maximum size 3210 mm.*6000 mm.);
- Three tempering glass lines (North Glass) with milling (bending) and tempering function (maximum size 3210 mm.*6000 mm, milling - 2500 mm.*2800 mm.);
- Two glass (enamel) painting lines (Rollmac) of maximum size 2600 mm.*5200 mm;
- Two ovens for the production of laminated glass (triplex) the maximum size of 2500 mm.*4800 mm;
- Eight machining centers (Brembana, Bystronic, Intermac, Busetti, Bottero) for the processing of glass edges, drilling holes, and technological cutouts (maximum size 3300 mm.*6000 mm);
- equipment for installing decorative glazing beads (glazing bars) and pressure valves in insulating glass units, and other equipment for glass processing.